- IP69K RATED CSA – C us CE Certified ULR
- Motors will withstand water pressure of between 1160-1450PSI, at a temperature of 176°F / 80°C
- Inverter duty – Nema MG 1 Part 31
- Laser Etched Nameplate
- Oversized Bearings on both ends c/w Locked Drive-end
- Oversized Conduit Box c/w Lead Seal
- Drill & Tapped Drains
- Double Lip Contact Seals
- Corrosion Resistant
- IP69K rating ensures Motors have been tested to withstand water pressure of between 1160-1450PSI, at a temperature of 176°F / 80°C
- Laser etched nameplates eliminate all points where bacteria can grow
- Corrosion Resistance means less down time
- Fully Wash-Down our products with no fear of flaking paint or washing out holes where bacteria can hide
What is IP69K certified?
Products that are IP69K rated are ideal for applications where hygiene and cleanliness are critical. They are proven to be durable and resistant against water, chemicals, high pressure, and high temperatures associated with demanding cleaning and safety measures.